Greenline Construction, our business environment and thoughts on a mutually satisfying experience.
- Interview contractors and ask lots of questions.
- Seek a contractor that will serve all your needs.
- Do some independent research on project costs.
We, as your contractor:
- You are our customer, you are the reason why we are here.
We are committed do our best work for you!.
- We charge fair prices based on responsible business practices.
- We use the negotiated contract approach to work cooperatively on your project.
- We take the time to create a realistic estimate.
- We under promise and over deliver. This is a whole lot more "do-able."
- We offer transparency in our operations.
- We let you the customer decide on value & costs.
- We take the time to educate you, as the homeowner and listen to what you want.
- We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it.
- We pay fair trade wages to everyone.
- We admit mistakes.
- We utilize efficient and safe job site practices.
- We recycle job site wastes. A must for everyone on our team!
- We are honest with you, the homeowner.
- We respect your home.
- We hire subcontractors who are on the same loyal team.
- We utilize trained professional trades with proper credentials.
- We return your phone call the same day. We are serving you.
- We manage heavy work load for high quality service.
- We enjoy the work!
Life is sweet